Clerks of Session Resources
Below are forms that are helpful to fulfilling the duties of the clerk of session. If you have any questions, please contact the moderator of your session, the stated clerk, or the office assistant.
The Session Annual Statistical Reports - is online at oga.pcusa.org/stats - Deadline Feb 16
- 2016 Statistics Workbook - 1,455.75 KB
- Historical Records Managing & Preserving (PHS).pdf - 551.43 KB
- Affordable Care Notice Churches Employer BOP Med Plan 2013 08 14.pdf - 153.63 KB
- Affordable Care Sample Cover Letter to Employees Exchange Notification Final 2013.doc - 42.50 KB
- Affordable Care Poster by State FLSAwithplans.pdf - 217.44 KB
- 03 - Serving as Clerk of Session.pdf - 2,323.24 KB
- 08 - Sample letter for Inactive church members.doc - 22.50 KB
- 09 - parliamentary procedure.pdf - 148.11 KB
- OLD LONG SESSION MINUTES Checklist.pdf - 245.83 KB
- eng-report14.pdf - 981.09 KB
- 2016 proposed boa.pdf - 442.42 KB
Session Record Reviews UPDATE
Reviews of Session Records (both Session Minutes and Membership Roll books) will be held on the following dates:
Clerks are asked to use the attached checklist [#14A] and fill it out in advance.
The clerk is encouraged to participate or to send a designated person in their place
Saturday Morning Sessions: 9am-11am
October 15 Oneonta, First United (Red Door)
October 22 First Presbyterian Delhi (use rear entrance off parking lot) Clinton St.
October 29 Bainbridge (on the village square cattywampus Rts 7 & 206)
November 5, Northminster, Endwell 711 Farm-to-Market Rd at Hooper Road
November 12 Cortland, United Presbyterian Church, 25 Church Street
If you cannot make any of the Sessions - contact the Stated Clerk to make arrangements for your records to be reviewed. You may contact the Stated Clerk at 607-323-4426 or
Contacting us is easy. Please click here to visit our contact page!