Clerks of Session Resources
Below are forms that are helpful to fulfilling the duties of the clerk of session. If you have any questions, please contact the moderator of your session, the stated clerk, or the office assistant.
The Session Annual Statistical Reports - is online at oga.pcusa.org/stats - Deadline Feb 15
Session Record Reviews 2017 UPDATE
Reviews of Session Records (both Session Minutes and Membership Roll books) will be held on the following dates:
Clerks are asked to use the attached checklist and fill it out in advance.
The clerk is encouraged to participate or to send a designated person in their place
Saturday Morning Sessions: 9am-11am
September 30 Combined with November 4 which now has two locations.
October 7 Walton, 58 East Street
October 21 Oneonta, First United (Red Door)
November 4 Unadilla, First Presbyterian, Highway 7: 156 Main St
November 4 Cincinnatus, United Presbyterian, 5695 Deer Path Ln - behind Central School
November 11, Northminster, Endwell 711 Farm-to-Market Rd at Hooper Road UPPER LOT
If you cannot make any of the Sessions - contact the Stated Clerk to make arrangements for your records to be reviewed. You may contact the Stated Clerk at 607-323-4426 or
- Historical Records Managing & Preserving (PHS).pdf - 551.43 KB
- Affordable Care Notice Churches Employer BOP Med Plan 2013 08 14.pdf - 153.63 KB
- Affordable Care Sample Cover Letter to Employees Exchange Notification Final 2013.doc - 42.50 KB
- Affordable Care Poster by State FLSAwithplans.pdf - 217.44 KB
- 03 - Serving as Clerk of Session.pdf - 2,323.24 KB
- 08 - Sample letter for Inactive church members.doc - 22.50 KB
- 09 - parliamentary procedure.pdf - 148.11 KB
- OLD LONG SESSION MINUTES Checklist.pdf - 245.83 KB
- 2016 proposed boa.pdf - 442.42 KB
- 2017 AnnualStatistics Workbook.pdf - 990.43 KB
- COM Policy 19 Minimum Terms of Call 2017.pdf - 145.10 KB
Contacting us is easy. Please click here to visit our contact page!